[Expired for seahorse (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: seahorse (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to seahorse in Ubuntu.

  Keyring window doesn't show which program requests authentication.

Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Expired
Status in seahorse package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When I use my Ubuntu (14.04) computer, the keyring window pops up at
  random moments, for example when I'm watching a YouTube video, it asks
  me to authenticate for something. What 'something' really is, isn't
  specified in the window itself. I don't know wether I should fill in
  my password, since I don't know which program requests a keyring
  unlock.

  I suppose it's a papercut because as a user you show know where to
  authenticate for.