Two more points:
a) We should write "black window" instead of "black screen". Only the Firefox's
window is black. As you can see on the screenshot.
b) After I have a black window (whatever the way I obtain it), typing Ctrl-W
closes the window and Firefox menu icon doesn't have it's orange bullet nearby
anymore. Then, clicking again on the Firefox's menu icon opens Firefox's window
normally (no black window) EXCEPT that I lose every tabs opened in the last
session (and yes, of course, I have properly configured the fact that I want to
save the tabs between two sessions).

Hope that helps!

  firefox black window

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  nicolas@nicolas-fixe:~$ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.04

  nicolas@nicolas-fixe:~$ apt-cache policy firefox
  firefox:
    Installé : 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2
    Candidat : 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2
   Table de version :
   *** 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2 500
          500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  When I boot Ubuntu and start Firefox, the Firefox's window is totally
  black. See attachment.

  I am at your disposal to answer any question you have.

  Package: firefox 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Aug 28 12:42:29 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220809.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>