apport information

** Attachment added: "monitors.xml.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1988333/+attachment/5613357/+files/monitors.xml.txt

  Ubuntu Gnome Dock Randomly Dies

  Since upgrading to Ubuntu 22.04, I have noticed that the dock (which I
  have at the bottom) will randomly die. When this happens:

  * The dock is reduced to just the "Show Applications" icon
  * One or more open applications will no longer accept events (mouse or
keyboard)
  * Ctrl-` (and sometimes Ctrl-TAB) cease working

  I can restore it by hitting Alt-F2 and then "r" in the dialog. When
  this happens, icons on my status bar (Slack, Dropbox, etc.) are
  doubled. The extra icons go away after the screensaver kicks in and is
  then unlocked.

  $ apt-cache policy gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock
  gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock:
    Installed: 72~ubuntu5.22.04.1
    Candidate: 72~ubuntu5.22.04.1
    Version table:
   *** 72~ubuntu5.22.04.1 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy-updates/main amd64
Packages
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy-updates/main i386
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       72~ubuntu5 500
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main i386 Packages
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  Package: gnome-shell 42.4-0ubuntu0.22.04.1
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  RebootRequiredPkgs: Error: path contained symlinks.
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 42.2-0ubuntu1
  Tags:  jammy
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-46-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-08-20 (13 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip docker lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo wireshark
  _MarkForUpload: True