   wayland: desktop folder missing in Nautilus sidebar

  no Desktop bookmark in side pane under Wayland

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hi,

  Ubuntu 22.04 here.

  On a Wayland session, Nautilus shows no bookmark for desktop in side pane.
  It does ( from the same user session ) while under Xorg.

  Picture attached shows 2 different users session ( as I first thought
  of different settings users' side ) but I firmly confirm the only «
  culprit » is using Wayland vs. using Xorg.

  So the Nautilus window on the left of the picture comes from a Wayland
session ( no desktop bookmark in side pane, bad ),
  and the one on the right side comes from a Xorg session ( with desktop
bookmark in side pane, good. )