Michelet, I'm not sure if gnome-shell, mutter or another package is the
correct one to file the report against but a good guess is better than
leaving this filed against the Ubuntu project in general.

I'm moving this to 'gnome-shell' which will being this issue to the
attention of Ubuntu's Desktop Team.

** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: jammy

  Maximized window goes behind the launcher

  Steps to reproduce:
  Launch Libreoffice Writer
  Maximize Libreoffice Writer's window
  Launch Files
  Maximize Files's window
  => Your screen is currently like Capture 1
  Lock the screen (like shown in Capture 2)
  Unlock the screen by typing the user's password
  => In the following, do no release key unless you are told to.
  Press Alt (without releasing)
  One second later, press Tab and release Tab
  One second later, release Alt
  => Your screen is currently like Capture 3

  What I expected to happen:
  I expected to see LibreOffice Writer's window maximized but not behind the
launcher.

  What happened instead
  LibreOffice Writer's window is maximized and is behind the launcher.

  nicolas@nicolas-fixe:~$ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.04