** Also affects: peek (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screenshot in Ubuntu.

  Mouse cursor goes to 0,0 coordinates on a full screen capture

Status in gnome-screenshot package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in peek package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  Ubuntu 22.04 here.

  I've installed gnome-screenshot as the default capture tool does not
  offer delay when needing to capture secondary menus ( those under
  right click or coming from panels, or coming from application menu… )

  My issue with gnome-screenshot is :

  it is unable to capture mouse-cursor !

  Anytime I try a « full screen » capture with delay + mouse cursor,

  mouse cursor shows at 0,0 coordinate on the resulting picture.

  Be it on Xorg or Wayland.

  Always reproducible.

  ( Other applications are unable to « capture » mouse cursor, ie peek,
  so maybe not specific to gnome-screenshot )