I'm chiming in to say that this is a bug on my setup as well.

I just upgraded from Ubuntu 20.04 LTS to 22.04.1 LTS, and the mouse
cursor is hard to see because it's so tiny. I have a 27"  4k LG monitor
connected with DP to an Nvidia graphics card.

I think Firefox sees the resolution, but not necessarily the scaling in
Gnome. In my case, it's also 200% (fractional scaling is not enabled on
this setup).

Not sure if it's exclusive to nvidia graphics either, but none of the
configuration that was available in 20.04 is available now in 22.04, as
far as I can tell. It's only been 30 minutes, though. I'm sure I'll get
more information as I use 22.04 more...

  Tiny mouse cursor in firefox snap

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Confirmed
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Since a few day I've updated to Ubuntu Mate 22.04 with the firefox
  snap. Since then I've been having this strange bug. I have a 4k screen
  which I'm running at a 2180p resolution with scaling on HiDPI. This
  runs just fine except for in firefox. In the new firefox snap I get a
  really tiny mouse cursor. I also checked other snap, it is not the
  case there.

  Regards,
  Chris
  ---
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: MATE
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-MATE 21.10 "Impish Indri" - Release amd64 (20211012)
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  Package: ubuntu-mate-artwork
  Snap: firefox 99.0.1-1 (stable)
  Snap.Changes: no changes found
  Tags:  jammy
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-27-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-04-19 (7 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True
  ---