At the moment, RISC-V is built with the dpkg nocheck flag so this error
does not show up for now. But I'm working on fixing all the nocheck
related errors and this patch is part of it. I'll send the patch to
Debian instead as it is not urgent.

Packages, which is subscribed to json-glib in Ubuntu.

  Increase timeout on test doc-check for RISC-V

Status in json-glib package in Ubuntu:

  The doc-check test fails on RISC-V because it is a very slow
  architecture: fix this by increasing the timeout on this specific
  test.