Is this still an issue with the current Chromium stable?

** Tags added: touch

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium window under GNOME Shell can't be moved with touch input

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  Running Chromium on Artful under GNOME Shell.

  I can move the window around with the mouse as normal, but it cannot
  be moved with touch input.

  Note that pinch to zoom does work, and scrolling the window up and
  down also work.  Just that I can't move the window around on the
  screen, maximize it, etc.

  chromium-browser:
    Installed: 58.0.3029.110-0ubuntu1.1354
    Candidate: 58.0.3029.110-0ubuntu1.1354