Ubuntu 17.04 (zesty) reached end-of-life on January 13, 2018.
Reporter's LP profile has been removed so will close as 'Invalid'
as cannot ask if there are any issues still relevant in 2022.

** Tags added: zesty

** Changed in: lxdm (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  Resetting causes sometimes the wrong settings to be applied

Status in lxdm package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I'm using Ubuntu 17.04 dev with lxdm 0.5.3-2 and xserver-xorg-core
  2:1.18.4-1ubuntu7 and I'm noticing that the reset option of lxdm seems
  to can't be disabled anymore and that the resetting makes troubles as
  sometimes on logging out of the desktop it causes lxdm to appear with
  the wrong resolution or the monitor is unsharp at some areas.