** Changed in: gnome-shell

  Glitches in Gnome Shell Windows

Status in GNOME Shell:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I'm facing an issue in Ubuntu 21.04 with Gnome 3.38. Basically, some parts of
the windows glitches. From my experience I think this parts are mostly the
"updating" ones (animated icons or buttons, typing cursors etc).
  I noticed also this common behaviors in all them:

  1. It happens regardless of shell or applications theme.
  2. It only happens if there are no other open windows behind the window in
use (or if they are running in background but minimized).
  3. It doesn't happen if there are windows behind.
  4. It disappears by moving, maximizing, minimizing or resizing the window in
use.
  5. It doesn't happen on all applications (I tested that this happens with all
Gnome Apps, OBS, Telegram, VLC, but not Spotify, Chrome, Olive Video Editor).

  I don't really know how to describe what I see, so here's a brief
  video I did to show and explain it. Hoping it will help. (Here's also
  a link to the same video uploaded on YouTube, not listed so it's not
  public. https://youtu.be/CRE4-49wMTo If you want to see it in HD here
  you can - sorry for resolution but my PC has 1366x768 monitor so
  highest resolution on YT is only 720).

  P.S.: I face this issue in both Xorg and Wayland, so honestly I don't
  really know if this bugs are related to Gnome Shell or Mutter.

  My PC specifications in case you need them:
  Laptop Acer A315-21-90VF
  Cpu AMD A9 with internal Radeon R5 Graphics
  1TB SSD Sata
  12GB Ram DDR4

  Package: gnome-shell 3.38.4-1ubuntu3~21.04.1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Aug  5 09:13:53 2021
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.38.4-1ubuntu2
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to hirsute on 2021-08-03 (1 days ago)