Please do the following to reproduce the memory leak I can observe on my
laptop (Acer Aspire 5, Ryzen 7 5700U, AMD iGPU, Ubuntu 22.04 with Gnome
Shell):

Close all programs.

Open LibreOffice Calc and tile the window maximised on the LEFT side of
the screen.

Open a new instance of LibreOffice Calc and tile the window maximised on
the RIGHT side of the screen.

Now your screen is full with 2 tiled windows of LibreOffice Calc.

In the middle of the screen, drag now with the mouse the edge between
the tiled windows and move it several times randomly to the right and to
the left so that the size of both windows changes simultaneously.

Look at the RAM consumption in the system monitor!!!

On my machine, with numerous moves of the edge between the tiled
windows, I can make my 24GB completely full. Reboot empties the RAM.

Can you reproduce it? Is it only related to LibreOffice?

My system:

Ubuntu 22.04 with Gnome Shell

LibreOffice from the official repositories
Version: 7.3.6.2 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 30(Build:2)
CPU threads: 16; OS: Linux 5.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI: de-DE
Ubuntu package version: 1:7.3.6-0ubuntu0.22.04.2
Calc: threaded

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags: 22.04 amdgpu jammy libreoffice memory-leak tiling
--
Huge memory leak when tiling LibreOffice windows in Ubuntu 22.04