Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please answer these questions:

* Is this reproducible?
* If so, what specific steps should we take to recreate this bug?
we use software center find it and remove it from there.
are you talking about to remove the plugin or remove the last fm?
This will help us to find and resolve the problem.

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Can't remove Last.fm radio

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:

  I can add Last.fm radios using the Last.fm plugin, but there is no way
  to remove them.

  Package: rhythmbox-plugins 2.90.1~20110908-0ubuntu1.2
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-15-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386