https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libqmi/1.32.2-1ubuntu1

** Changed in: libqmi (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to libqmi in Ubuntu.

  Merge libqmi 1.32.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

Status in libqmi package in Ubuntu:

  Please merge libqmi 1.32.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

  Changelog entries since current lunar version 1.32.0-1ubuntu2:

  libqmi (1.32.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

    * d/watch: only watch for stable releases
      `libqmi` has a x.y.z version numbering scheme where y is even for
      stable releases and odd for development ones. Stable release candidates
      have x.y-rcz version numbers with y being an even number. This change
      ensures we only watch for stable releases, including RCs.
    * New upstream version 1.32.2

   -- Arnaud Ferraris <aferra...@debian.org>  Mon, 19 Dec 2022 11:51:57
  +0100

  Remaining differences with libqmi from Debian unstable:

    * Build without libqrtr for now, the MIR is blocked since we don't have
      hardware available to do the required testing of the feature,
      include some workarounds to fix the build