/usr/lib/systemd/user/tracker-extract-3.service

From: ConditionUser=!root
To:   ConditionUser=!@system

On running system you can run simple sed command:

sed -i 's|ConditionUser=!root|ConditionUser=!@system|'
/usr/lib/systemd/user/tracker-{extract-3,miner-fs-*}.service

I can provide a debdiff if you can include this trivial patch into LTS
release.

** Affects: tracker-miners (Ubuntu)

** Affects: tracker-miners (Debian)

** Tags: jammy patch

** Patch added: "disable tracker-miners for system-users - patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2007755/+attachment/5648305/+files/disable_tracker-miners_for_system-users.patch

** Bug watch added: Debian Bug tracker #981089

** Also affects: tracker-miners (Debian) via

Packages, which is subscribed to tracker-miners in Ubuntu.

  Tracker miners (eg. tracker-miner-fs-3) are started for GDM and other
  system users

Status in tracker-miners package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in tracker-miners package in Debian:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  Tracker miners (for example tracker-miner-fs-3) are started for GDM, lightdm,
other system users, and waste RAM + SSD resources. I don't think tracker miners
should be started for such users.
  At https://bugs.debian.org/981089 I've found solution how to fix this
important issue - I'm pasting with trivial change to work on Ubuntu 22.04 and
newer:

  The fix is to change one line in all tracker-miners systemd files:
  /usr/lib/systemd/user/tracker-miner-fs-3.service
  /usr/lib/systemd/user/tracker-miner-fs-control-3.service
  /usr/lib/systemd/user/tracker-extract-3.service