Public bug reported:

Each time I boot Kubuntu 22.04 LTS, I get a KDE Daemon notification that
"Language Support Is Incomplete".

This is similar to several other bugs here, but acts differently for me.

I can click on the notification box but nothing happens if I do - there
is no offered method to correct the problem (it doesn't even ask for
authorization, as reported elsewhere).

AFAIK I'm running US English only. (I did set the Time format to
en_CA.UT-8 to get ISO 8601 date format.)

dave@MONOLITH:~$ check-language-support
hunspell-en-au hunspell-en-ca hunspell-en-gb hunspell-en-za hyphen-en-ca
hyphen-en-gb hyphen-en-us libreoffice-help-en-gb libreoffice-help-en-us
libreoffice-l10n-en-gb libreoffice-l10n-en-za mythes-en-au mythes-en-us
thunderbird-locale-en thunderbird-locale-en-gb thunderbird-locale-en-us

dave@MONOLITH:~$ lsb_release -rd
Release:        22.04

** Affects: language-selector (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.

  "Language Support Is Incomplete" notification after each boot

Status in language-selector package in Ubuntu: