Despite affecting Nautilus from the user's perspective, on second
thought I think the bug is in yaru-theme.

** Also affects: yaru-theme (Ubuntu)

  Disk properties in Gnome Files (Nautilus) shows a black chart for disk
  usage on Ubuntu 22.04

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in yaru-theme package in Ubuntu:

  if I open the Properties window for a disk (not a plain folder) the
  pie chart intended to show disk usage is all black (screenshot
  attached). On previous versions it used to have different colors for
  "used" and "free" space.

  Testing a clean install on a virtual machine gives the same results so
  it's not an issue related to the upgrade process. I guess it's related
  to the theming features added to Ubuntu 22.04.