It's the kernel driver itself: mt7921
It's missing BLE support for this device.
On Windows BLE is working.

I really don't know witch one is the driver for bluetooth function for this
device, because it's Wi-fi + BT 5.2 combo. Found in AMD Wi-Fi 6E RZ608
(MediaTek MT7921K)
In this MB: X570S AORUS ELITE AX (rev. 1.1)
And this wi-fi + BT combo are found in all new MB with integrated wi-fi + BT
combos.

** Package changed: ubuntu => bluez (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  MT7921K --> BLE funktion don't working

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,
  i have MT7921K BT chip that BLE function is not working with linux, but
normal BT is working.
  I try several distros and some live-iso and get same effect. BLE just not
working with this device.
  I have other BT adapters and BLE is working for them.
  This is a probe for my PC:
  https://linux-hardware.org/?probe=969ab4279f