Public bug reported:

I will be connected to a workstation via RDP and suddenly the remote
window will close and Remmina completely closes out.  Usually, I just
restart the session and all is good.  However, sometimes the session
will not reconnect.  Instead, I'll get a message:

Lost connection to the RDP server

I had this happen once before and the only way I got it to work again
was after rebuilding my O/S and reinstalling a fresh copy of Remmina.
Uninstalling the package and deleting the "Remmina" folder out of my
home folder did not help.

O/S:  Linux 5.15.0-67-generic #74-Ubuntu SMP x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
      Linux Mint (built on Ubuntu 22.04).

Remmina version:  1.4.25 (1.4.25+dfsg-1)

Desktop Environment:  Cinnamon

Connecting to:  Windows 10 latest

Connecting via:  RDP

FreeRDP:  libfreerdp-client2-2 (2.6.1+dfsg1-3ubuntu1)

** Affects: remmina (Ubuntu)

** Tags: rdp remmina

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Remmina crashes with RDP sessions to Windows 10

Status in remmina package in Ubuntu: