CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Mar 28 11:00:36 2023
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic Cuttlefish" - Release amd64 (20181017.3)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: libcupsfilters
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to lunar on 2022-11-24 (123 days ago)

** Affects: libcupsfilters (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug lunar

Packages, which is subscribed to libcupsfilters in Ubuntu.

  /usr/share/cups/data/default-testpage.pdf replaced with generic, less
  useful test page

Status in libcupsfilters package in Ubuntu:

  Prior to a recent Lunar update, /usr/share/cups/data/default-
  testpage.pdf contained an Ubuntu-specific test page with CMYK and RGBK
  color circles in it which was extremely useful for quickly, accurately
  testing the toner status of a printer, i.e., you could see immediately
  from the color circles whether any of your toner cartridges were on
  their last legs.

  With a recent update it has been replaced with a generic CUPS test
  page without the color circles. I could be wrong, but I suspect this
  change may have been an unintentional side-effect of package
  restructuring.

  Please bring back the better test page.

  Package: libcupsfilters2-common 2.0~b4-0ubuntu5
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME