** Changed in: gnome-calendar

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  No grid lines and time indication in "High contrast" mode

Status in GNOME Calendar:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  this is my first bug report, I guess, so it might not be perfect -
  excuses.

  I love gnome-calendar as well as I love the very reduced look of gnome in
"high contrast"-mode (→ Universal Access → High Contrast), which renders the
icons in the dock as white (and minimalistic) as they are in the top panel.
  But in this mode, I don't see neither grid lines nor time and date
indications in gnome calendar - the only thing I am able to see are scheduled
meetings. This renders gnome calendar fairly unusable, when "High Contrast" is
switched on (→ screenshot).

  Even in high contrast mode, I would expect to see
  - indications of date and day
  - some kind of grid
  - time indications on the left

  Thank you for the great and beautiful work,

  Michael

  * * *
  Ubuntu 20.04 (freshly updated from 19.10)
  Gnome calendar: 3.36.1