This issue does not only exist in Lubuntu 22.10, but also in Lubuntu
22.04.1.

  LibreOffice Writer does not respect Paths, My Documents from the
  Options when saving

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce
  open LibreOffice Writer
  Verify in Tools, in Options, in LibreOffice, in Paths, in My Documents which
location is mentioned
  close the options
  type a word
  save the document
  there should be the same location mentioned above
  choose an other path before saving the document
  save the document
  close LibreOffice Writer
  open LibreOffice Writer
  type a word
  save the document

  Expectation
  there should be the same location mentioned above

  Result
  the location is shown which was used when saving the last document, what
means that LibreOffice Writer does not respect Paths, My Documents from the

  Package: libreoffice (not installed)
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: LXQt