Same problem with lunar

  drag and drop files via hot corner Activities Overview  don't work
  anymore

  With gnome 42, you can drag and drop a file (for example from nautilus
  to firefox) via hot corner to move from one maximized window to
  another maximized window.

  to do this we click on the file, while maintaining the click we move
  it to the upper corner to switch to another application and deposit it
  (drop a file drop a file on a website for example)

  on gnome 43 (ubuntu 22.10) it doesn't work anymore. Moving file to hot
  corner does not open the Activities Overview