** Summary changed:

- 23.04 org.gnome.Shell@wayland.service dumped randomly
+ 23.04 org.gnome.Shell wayland.service dumped randomly

** Description changed:

  Hello,

- I would like to report an issue with "org.gnome.Shell@wayland.service".
+ I would like to report an issue with "org.gnome.Shell wayland.service".
  The process seem to randomly crash with a code dumped, leading to getting
disconnected from the session.

  1751786184:May 02 12:52:01 lapbios systemd[336486]:
- org.gnome.Shell@wayland.service: Main process exited, code=dumped,
+ org.gnome.Shell[at]wayland.service: Main process exited, code=dumped,
  status=11/SEGV

  I found a similar report on AskUbuntu
  (https://askubuntu.com/questions/1465560/lunar-lobster-wayland-crashes)
  without answer yet.

  I'm running Ubuntu 23.04 on a Razer Blade 15 2019 (i7, RTX 2070). This
  issue appeared after upgrade to 23.04.

  I identified a few cases where the bug occurs, 100% chance when dragging
  a tab in Firefox over the taskbar. Sometimes when dragging an icon on
  the desktop. Sometimes when the screen dim to lock the laptop.

  I am not sure where to find the core dump or crash report. (Apport never
  showed up) I will gladly help gather more information !

  Thanks