[Expired for chromium-browser (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium does not start in other user account

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Chromium does not start for other users. I have two admin user
  accounts on my Ubuntu. Chromium works as expected for the "first"
  user, but does not start in the second user account.

  [Expected behavior]
  Chromium to start/work for all users.

  [What is happening]
  Chromium does not start for "second" user.

  [Steps to reproduce]
  * Start condition: Only one user account present on the system.
  * Create a second admin user account
  * Login as second user.
  * Start Chromium (doesn't matter whether from dock or terminal)
  * It does not start.

  For testing purpose I created a third user account -> same behavior.

  [Attachments]
  * syslog
  * snap info chromium
  * log from: chromium --enable-logging=stderr --v=1

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.10