** Tags added: lunar

** Package changed: ubuntu => gvfs (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  Please Stop The Creation of Files .trash1000

Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I'm using 23.04 with Gnome 44.0

  Can we please get this fix/corrected when using Files constantly
  making .trash1000 directories when you delete something on an external
  drive?

  This, is a major pain in the rear, all the clutter this leaves behind.
  Everywhere I look on my usb external drives, these directories are
  littering the place, and I truly hate this.

  To me, this is just a flaw in the design of either Files or Gnome.

  Please fix this, thanks.