Thank you for your bug report. I'm pretty sure I've read that description
before, did you also post about that issue and where?
Also could you report the problem directly to upstream on
https://github.com/storaged-project/udisks/issues ?

Packages, which is subscribed to udisks2 in Ubuntu.

  udisksctl mount some partitions in read mode for the user.

Status in udisks2 package in Ubuntu:

  Good morning.
  Under ubuntu 23.04, I created four different partitions (ext4, ntfs, ext3,
exfat).
  When I plug in the usb key, all four partitions are automatically mounted by
the UDISKSCTL application which says it works for me. i am the user "a".

  journalctl -b -g Quest
  juin 19 19:21:53 a udisksd[1343]: Mounted /dev/sdd4 at /media/a/Question4 on
behalf of uid 1000
  juin 19 19:21:54 a udisksd[1343]: Mounted /dev/sdd3 at /media/a/Question3 on
behalf of uid 1000
  juin 19 19:21:54 a udisksd[1343]: Mounted /dev/sdd1 at /media/a/Question1 on
behalf of uid 1000
  juin 19 19:21:54 a udisksd[1343]: Mounted /dev/sdd2 at /media/a/Question2 on
behalf of uid 1000

  But I see that I am banned from writing for two of them.

  ls -ls /media/a | grep Quest
   4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 juin 19 19:02 Question1
   4 drwxrwxrwx 1 a a 4096 juin 19 19:20 Question2
   4 drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 juin 19 19:03 Question3
  32 drwxr-xr-x 2 a a 32768 juin 19 19:21 Question4

  I thought that this version will finally properly address the problem
  that has existed for too long.

  I consider this to be a malfunction and not smart security.

  I summarize the problem.
  When an external disk contains an ext4 partition, the user is not allowed to
write to this partition. He
  must do a command 'sudo chown/chmod ........'
  It is not normal. This situation has lasted long enough. Do what is necessary
so that the write mount of a USB medium is transparent to the user. It will do
a lot of people a lot of good.
  Good day.