Public bug reported:

This package is on the Mozillateam PPA and affects Bionic.

The update from 115 to 116 appears to have broken the Unity Menu bar
patch again. I noticed in the previous incident that this is an
unsupported build. Going forward should PPA issues still be reported
here or should they be submitted elsewhere?

The same testing as the previous incident confirms that it is exclusive
to the new deb package.

Please accept my apologies if this is the incorrect place to submit
  this bug. Using Ubuntu 18.04 ESR (Unity Desktop). Upon upgrade from
  Firefox 114 to 115 noticed that the Unity Global Menu no longer works.
  Rolling back the package to 114 and installing 102.12 ESR global menu
  works as expected.

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bionic ppa

  116.0+build1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1~mt1 Unity Global Menu Missing

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: