Hey, gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock is not something that we (release
team) are planning to accept ahead of Mantic release, so we're going to
let it be in the unapproved queue and consider this for a 0-day SRU.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  Meta.Rectangle is deprecated, use Mtk.Rectangle instead

Status in gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [ Impact ]

  The gnome-shell 45.rc log fills with:

  Meta.Rectangle is deprecated, use Mtk.Rectangle instead

  [ Test case ]

  Run ubuntu with ubuntu extensions enabled (only).
  journalctl /usr/bin/gnome-shell should not contain any reference to
Meta.Rectangle deprecation

  [ Regression potential ]

  Introspected types are not defined and so extensions my try to use
  undefined code.