This bug has been reported on the Ubuntu ISO testing tracker.

A list of all reports related to this bug can be found here:
https://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/bugs/2039459

** Tags added: iso-testing

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  Network manager app doesn't allow scrolling to top of WiFi AP list

Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:

  Live session on Budgie 20231016.1, Surface Go 3 tablet with 10 in
  screen.

  The Network Manager app in the taskbar is not allowing me to scroll
  right to the top of the AP list. In order to see all the stations, I
  need to click on Network Settings and go to the Budgie Control Center.
  Once I've done this, it connects successfully.