** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  Printer ink levels are incorrect

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I would like to see the printer ink levels of my printer.
  If I visit the gnome settings printer panel, I see lots of cyan, and a small
amount of magenta, and a small amount of yellow. An unknown about of black is
shown, perhaps in between magenta and yellow, or perhaps the bar after the
yellow. I don't know.

  What's more concerning is the bars don't even line up with what the
  printer thinks the fill level is.

  Attached two screenshots. One of gnome settings, and one of the web UI
  for the printer. The ink levels don't correlate at all.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:44.0-1ubuntu5
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue May 16 17:31:08 2023
  DistributionChannelDescriptor:
   # This is the distribution channel descriptor for the OEM CDs
   # For more information see
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributionChannelDescriptor
   canonical-oem-sutton-focal-amd64-20220803-89+sutton-focal-amd64+X02
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 "Focal" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary
20220803-13:42
  SourcePackage: gnome-control-center
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to lunar on 2023-01-02 (133 days ago)