Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

@moujahead, your bug report doesn't tell the Ubuntu developers which
release of Ubuntu you are using but I'll move this report to the gnome-
shell package as you say you are using Ubuntu.

Please execute the following command only once, as it will automatically
gather debugging information, in a terminal:

  apport-collect 2039866

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  I cannot use two screens on the Ubuntu system.

  I cannot use two screens on the Ubuntu system. It was very good, and
  there were no problems with it. Only three days ago, I received a new
  notification regarding an update. I updated, and since then, the
  second screen has stuck and I cannot interact with it in any way. As a
  temporary solution, I With it, I disconnect the screen and connect it
  again, it works for no more than 10 minutes, then it hangs again, and
  I have to restart it again. I am fed up, but there are many updates
  that I received after that, and I say that perhaps this time this
  problem will be fixed, but no Something is going on, please help.