** Package changed: vino (Ubuntu) => xdg-desktop-portal-gtk (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xdg-desktop-portal-gtk in Ubuntu.

  xdg-desktop-portal-gtk - asks two times "Select window to share with
  requesting application" when  starting sharing a window in google meet

Status in xdg-desktop-portal-gtk package in Ubuntu:

  Expected (initial) behavior in Google Meet was
  During the meeting:
  When I click "Present Now"
  Then popup:  "Choose what to share with meet.google.com"
  When I click "Window" and select window to share and click OK
  Then the selected window is shared in the meet

  Observed behaviour:
  When I click "Present Now"
  Then Popup1:  "Choose what to share with meet.google.com"
  When I click "Window" tab
  Then Popup2 "Select window to share with requesting application"
  - and Popup1 window list remains empty
  When I select a window and click Share
  Then Popup1 > Window shows a small image of the selected window
  When in Popup1 i click on the window image and Share
  Then Popup3: "Select window to share with requesting application" and a list
of open windows
  When in Popup3 I select again the window to share and click Share
  Then the selected window is shared in the meet

  Based on the window title it seems that the extra popups (2/3 above) come
from

https://github.com/flatpak/xdg-desktop-portal-gtk/blob/1.14.0/src/screencastwidget.c

  release: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
  xdg-desktop-portal-gtk/jammy,now 1.14.0-1build1 amd64
  Google Chrome: Version 119.0.6045.123 (Official Build) (64-bit)