Hello,

I'm adding gnome-initial-setup and for now I'm marking invalid for
subiquity, since it happens on first boot.

Thanks,
Olivier

** Also affects: gnome-initial-setup (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: subiquity

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-initial-setup in Ubuntu.

  "Welcome" App hangs

Status in subiquity:
  Invalid
Status in gnome-initial-setup package in Ubuntu:

  RE: Noble Daily ISO image=2023116

  After a new install, on first boot, during the "Welcome" app progress
  through the panels, it throws an error, saying the Welcome app is
  unresponsive, asking the user if they want to kill it or wait...
  Choosing wait, it recovers and goes on.

  To reproduce, install with any (working) script option. Happens during
  the first boot.

  This is a left-over from Mantic, as many Mantic users report that this
  is happening to them, after installing Mantic, on the first boot.

  Package: subiquity (unknown)
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Nov 17 10:48:24 2023
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 24.04 "Noble Numbat" - Daily amd64 (20231116)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   SHELL=/bin/bash