Public bug reported:

(Sticky Keys is an accessibility feature.  Settings->Typing Assist
(AccessX)->Sticky Keys.  Sticky Keys is not just for the disabled!
Sticky Keys is a feature that helps prevent or attenuate repetitive
stress injuries (RSI) by helping the user avoid problematic "deviations"
of the hand/wrist/fingers.  I use Sticky Keys to prevent RSI.  I don't
always use Sticky Keys as intended -- sometimes I press and release
modifier keys as intended, sometimes I hold them down, and this is
really a matter of training, but also that combinations which do not
hurt are combinations I'm willing to hold rather than press and
release.)

With `Disable if two keys are pressed together` disabled, the way sticky
keys is supposed to work is that I should be able to hit and hold one or
more modifier keys and then some non-modifier key, and it should work as
if sticky keys were disabled (assuming none of the modifier keys had
been hit and released just before)[*], however when the two modifier
keys are ctrl and shift (or maybe just when one of them is shift?) the
modifier keys are then stuck on, as if each of them had been pressed and
released twice.  This does not happen when using, say, ctrl and alt.
I've not checked all modifier key combinations, so do please check for
others.

Note that I can't tell what package delivers Sticky Keys, therefore I
might be opening this bug under the incorrect package.  It might be
gnome-desktop, or who knows what.  It's not always easy for users to
tell.

[*] This is technically a misuse of sticky keys, but the reason `Disable
if two keys are pressed together` is configurable is that sticky keys is
a feature one need not use correctly all the time!

Package: ubuntu-desktop 1.481.1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.1.0-1027.27-oem 6.1.61
Uname: Linux 6.1.0-1027-oem x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.5
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME