Thanks for the bug report. Please try reattaching the video using a file
name with English characters only, or else Launchpad can't provide a
valid link to it. :(

Based on the description provided so far, I only have a rough idea of
the issue you are describing. When multiple animations run at the same
time the final destination for one of them might also be moving. So in
this way a window may appear to take a curved path.

** Tags added: noble

** Changed in: mutter (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  [noble] Odd overview animation

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  Hi all,
  Hi Daniel,

  Sorry the desktop recording is not smooth but we can see here that the
  direction that take these two windows is not straight, there is a
  sudden bend.

  Just my feeling maybe, but that's not "sleek".