** Description changed:

  For about one month my Google Calendar won't synchronize any more with
  Google, despite I having my account set up. As such it won't alert me of
  new events and will keep me alerting of deleted recurring events.
+
+ "Synchronize calendars" does nothing.
+
+ The log with --debug says:
+
+ --->
+ 11:47:04.656226                   GcalManager:  WARNING:
source_credentials_required_cb: Failed to authenticate
'nathan.teodo...@canonical.com': Failed to obtain an access token for
“nathan.teodo...@canonical.com”: No credentials found in the keyring
+ <---
+
+ But I didn't delete any entry in the keyring since, and in the keyring I
+ do see "GOA Google credentials for identity account_*".

  Package: gnome-calendar 45.1-1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Feb 15 11:37:53 2024
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  SourcePackage: gnome-calendar
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to noble on 2023-01-17 (394 days ago)

** Description changed:

  For about one month my Google Calendar won't synchronize any more with
  Google, despite I having my account set up. As such it won't alert me of
  new events and will keep me alerting of deleted recurring events.

  "Synchronize calendars" does nothing.

  The log with --debug says:

  --->
- 11:47:04.656226                   GcalManager:  WARNING:
source_credentials_required_cb: Failed to authenticate
'nathan.teodo...@canonical.com': Failed to obtain an access token for
“nathan.teodo...@canonical.com”: No credentials found in the keyring
+ 11:47:04.656226                   GcalManager:  WARNING:
source_credentials_required_cb: Failed to authenticate 'nathan.teodosio _at_
canonical.com': Failed to obtain an access token for “nathan.teodosio _ at_
canonical.com”: No credentials found in the keyring
  <---

  Date: Thu Feb 15 11:37:53 2024
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  SourcePackage: gnome-calendar
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to noble on 2023-01-17 (394 days ago)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  Gnome Calendar stuck with old Gmail account appointments

Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu: