And they now make an official deb for a variety of reasons, some being
related to problems inherent to snap:
https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2024/01/firefox-122-released-with-official-
deb

  Please revert to .deb install for firefox

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  Snap is a pain to maintain for sysadmins and are unreliable for
  companies because they cause addons breakages.

  Please revert to distributing firefox through .deb.

  In our company, we are forced to use mozilla's ppa to deploy firefox
  because of all that.