There is a passing run with samba/2:4.19.5+dfsg-1ubuntu1

This could be a flaky test on armhf. I'm closing this report for now and
will look further if it becomes a blocker on this arch in the futur.

** Changed in: adsys (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to adsys in Ubuntu.

  DEP8 failures in noble/armhf with samba 4.19.5

Status in adsys package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  https://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/adsys/noble/armhf

  I did multiple retries already, but the failures look persistent. The
  tests passed in other architectures, but also needed one retry on
  arm64. In armhf, there have been 5 retries already.