I have also facing the same  issue on my website... Please check this
site: https://www.gogoanimeapkk.com/gogoanime-mod-apk

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  use "close" animation when sending to the notification area

Status in Rhythmbox:
  Expired
Status in Transmission:
  Fix Released
Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in transmission package in Ubuntu:

  Most apps, such as Deluge and Pidgin, use the open / close animation
  when their interface is shown / sent to the notification area.

  Rhythmbox and Transmission, however, use the minimise animation when
  the UI is hidden, and the create one when it is shown, which breaks
  consistency not only with other apps but also with itself.