I am pleased to inform you that the bug I reported regarding Ubuntu
24.04 GNOME freezing after login has been resolved. The solution you
provided was effective, and I am no longer experiencing any problems.

Thank you very much for your prompt and helpful assistance.

  Gnome 46 crash after log in, and when I restarted gnome alt+f2+r on
  x11

  Dear Canonical Support Team,

  I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with Ubuntu 24.04
  using the GNOME desktop environment. After logging in, the system
  freezes and becomes unresponsive. Additionally, attempting to restart
  GNOME using the Alt+F2+R command causes the system to crash.

  Here are some details about my system:

  Ubuntu Version: 24.04
  Desktop Environment: GNOME 46
  Hardware Specifications: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060, Intel i5-14600K, 32gb ram
on X11.
  Steps to reproduce the issue:

  1. Boot the system and log in after suspend.
  2. System freezes shortly after login.
  3. Attempt to restart GNOME with Alt+F2+r.

  The system crashes.
  I have tried solutions that have already taken, such as updating the system,
reinstalling Ubuntu, etc, but the issue persists.

  Please let me know if you need any additional information or logs to
  diagnose this problem. I look forward to your assistance in resolving
  this issue.

  Thank you for your support.

  Package: gnome-shell 46.0-0ubuntu5.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME