Public bug reported:

Hello! I got in touch with Shotwell support for a memory leak that will
cause Shotwell process to get killed during a slideshow. Jens said I
should inform Ubuntu support so the fix can be considered for software
updates.

Here's the ticket I opened with Shotwell

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/shotwell/-/issues/5123

And here's the case Jens Georg opened in response.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/shotwell/-/commit/fa6884f73af83ccbc72b8fe0f7bc63a00630ee0b

Thank you!

Jon Redinger

jon_redin...@cfl.rr.com

** Affects: shotwell (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to shotwell in Ubuntu.

  Shotwell bug - Out of memory #5123

Status in shotwell package in Ubuntu: