I'm going to add linux-raspi as affected here given this is (at least
partially) down to a linux-raspi configuration difference. Kernel team:
is there a reason landlock is disabled in the Pi kernel? Seems to work
happily on a Pi 5, but perhaps there was some incompatibility with
earlier models?

** Also affects: linux-raspi (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to tracker-miners in Ubuntu.

  On Pi desktop, numerous reports of lack of landlock supported ABI

Status in linux-raspi package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in tracker-miners package in Ubuntu:

  On the Ubuntu noble desktop for Raspberry Pi, the system journal has
  numerous of the following entries:

  May 23 10:30:29 kermit tracker-miner-f[11130]: Could not get landlock
supported ABI: Operation not supported
  May 23 10:30:29 kermit tracker-miner-f[11130]: Refusing to extract file data
since Landlock could not be enabled. Update your kernel to fix this warning.

  These appear to be written every time a file in my home directory is
  modified. The kernel is the stock noble kernel from linux-raspi,
  6.8.0-1004-raspi.