@pitti: comment #13, right that's "known", cf comment #9, for the record
as mentioned on IRC the upload was rather to give it a try and build a
list of issues, things that need to be worked which will be useful to
get the feature in shape later, I don't think we will stick to it for
precise either

marc has been looking at it yesterday and out of the vt switching he
pointed that it would create issues with the user session being
unactivate after the vt switch (i.e audio would stop on idle locking)
and the fact that greeter doesn't respect user settings

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.

  Unity Greeter - Use Unity Greeter to fulfil lock screen as well as
  login functions

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Triaged
Status in The Session Menu:
  Fix Released
Status in Light Display Manager:
  In Progress
Status in Unity Greeter:
  Triaged
Status in “gnome-screensaver” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “indicator-session” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu:

  Use Unity Greeter to fulfil lock screen as well as login functions.

  Desired Solution:
  - Replace the current lock screen with the Unity Greeter