** Attachment added: "evolution-fullscreen.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/941344/+attachment/2784625/+files/evolution-fullscreen.png

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Evolution starts in fullscreen-mode, menus are hidden

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm on a fresh precise install and recently installed evolution.
  Starting evolution from the dash after configuring my email accounts
  results in a fullscreen evolution window. The menu bar and Unity
  launcher are not visible. I attached a screenshot to clarify the
  issue. The only way to force Evolution to not start in fullscreen mode
  is to pass --geometry via the console on startup.

  Ubuntu:
  Release:      12.04

  Evolution:
  3.2.3-0ubuntu2