I'm not affected now because gwibber is not crashing now. I have no idea
if gwibber.log is still being attached to public bug reports when
gwibber crashes.

The private information I refer to in the bug description are account
names. These are still being logged to gwibber.log, which seems fine.
However account names are not suitable for attaching to public bug
reports, at least without asking.

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  gwibber.log attached by apport contains private information

Status in Gwibber:
  Incomplete
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gwibber

  Account names are included in gwibber.log, so this log file is not
  suitable for apport to include as an attachment.