Thank you for your quick response.

>turkish help is currently at 44% completion. That does not yet warrant it to
>be packaged.
>Please help improving the translations upstream and when the translation is at
>>80% it will get packed

I am one of the tr-localizators of LibreOffice. And, yes, thats the
reason why i wished it to be packaged. I and my friends are working hard
to increase the pct of the help contents. However, working on a updated
version of LibreOffice will be better to translate&compare and
understand the help strings.

It will be better to find a way to install TDF's deb packages. (There is
no Linux distro serving LibreOffice 3.5 help files for tr even no for
3.4x, even only Pardus serves help files but it will not update due to
EOL)

BTW, i respect to your critera, but i see that, Galician is at %54pct
Slovak is at %58 and Hindi is only %12 and they are packaged, is there
something i miss?

  [needs-packaging] Request for libreoffice-help-tr Package

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Hello,

  Turkish help package of  LibreOffice is missing in the repos. [1-
  http://packages.ubuntu.com/oneiric/libreoffice-l10n-tr]

  It will be very nice to have Turkish embed help for LibreOffice. [2-
  https://translations.documentfoundation.org/tr/]

  TDF's (.deb)help packages cannto be installed due to the dependencies

[3-http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.5.0/deb/x86/LibO_3.5
  .0_Linux_x86_helppack-deb_tr.tar.gz]

  1-I am using 11.10 Oneric
  2-LibreOffice 3.5
  3- Having Turkish embed help in LibreOffice
  4- Unfortunately l10n package has no tr-help

  Best regards,
  Zeki