Public bug reported:

I use Ubuntu with the German language interface, so I'll try to
translate everything as far and good as I suppose it could be called in
English.

When I rightclick on a file or a folder, I can choose the menupoint
"Open with other application" (Mit anderer Anwendung öffnen). When I
choose "show more applications" (Weitere Anwendungen zeigen), I get a
list of all kind of application, even Wine-Apps, with most of them don't
even make any sense opening a certain file with. What I don't see -
although it's installed from the native Ubuntu repositories - is the
Clementine mediaplayer. For MP3-files I already have asigned these to
Clementine by using the application "Ubuntu Tweak", but it sure would be
nice if I also could add a certain folder with music in it by
rightclicking on it in Nautilus.

At least it should be possible to add an application under the list
"more applications" (Weitere Anwendungen) by choosing the accordant BIN-
File under /usr/bin. Removing some of these apps in the list would also
be nice, e.g. I get four times the "Wine Internet Explorer" in this list
(guess I'll never need it even once).

Thanks for your replies!

Package: nautilus 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu4.1
ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4