This bug was fixed in the package gwibber - 3.3.91-0ubuntu1

---------------
gwibber (3.3.91-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
    - Fix duplicate detection by falling back to comparing html,
      link_description, image_url and video_url (LP: #933694)
    - Fixed account migration path from 2.32 (desktopcouch) to
      3.4 (sqlite) (LP: #740494)
    - gwibber-accounts crashed with TypeError in function(): Item 0: must
      be a subtype of gi.Boxed  (LP: #936071)
    - Fixed position tracking so page down and page up move the
      appropriate number of tiles (LP: #629420)
    - more escaping of text that pango markup can't support
    - twitter: Use Twitter entities, improves getting hashtags, mentions,
      links, images, and videos.  Thanks to Mark Tully (LP: #948092)
 -- Ken VanDine <ken.vand...@canonical.com>   Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:51:57 -0500

** Changed in: gwibber (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Page down on the scroll-bar goes down more than one page

Status in Gwibber:
  Confirmed
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gwibber

  Running gwibber in newly upgraded maverick. When I page down using the
  scroll bar it seems to go more than one page down and I miss out on a
  full page of messages that I don't see.

  Package: gwibber 2.31.91-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-19.28-generic 2.6.35.3
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-19-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Fri Sep  3 20:56:24 2010
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic Koala" - Release i386 (20091028.5)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_AU.utf8