looks like app-install-data is giving us both
desktop/korganizer:kde4__korganizer.desktop and desktop/korganizer
:kde4__korganizer-import.desktop

** Package changed: software-center (Ubuntu) => app-install-data-ubuntu
(Ubuntu)

** Changed in: app-install-data-ubuntu (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: app-install-data-ubuntu (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Duplicate entries for KOrganizer in Sofware Center

Status in “app-install-data-ubuntu” package in Ubuntu:

  I searched for a organizer in software center, and the entries for the
  software KOrganizer are duplicated.

  I attached a screenshot that shows that, after click in Install, the
  progress bar appears for both entries.

  Although it's not a major issue, took a while to realize that the
  entries are duplicated. The duplicated progress bar may be misleading
  for non-techical users, who can think that are two installations going
  on.

  Package: software-center 5.0.4
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-16-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl